Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAVILION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAVILION exist?
Definitions of PAVILION in dictionaries:
- noun - large and often sumptuous tent
- An ornate tent.
- A light, sometimes ornamental roofed structure, used for amusement or shelter, as at parks or fairs: a picnic pavilion.
- A usually temporary structure erected at a fair or show for use by an exhibitor: the French pavilion at the World’s Fair.
- A large structure housing sports or entertainment facilities; an arena.
- A structure or another building connected to a larger building; an annex.
- One of a group of related buildings forming a complex, as of a hospital.
- The lower surface of a brilliant-cut gem, slanting outward from the culet to the girdle.
- To cover or furnish with or as if with a pavilion.
- To put in or as if in a pavilion.
- verb - to cover with a large tent
There are 8 letters in PAVILION: A I I L N O P V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAVILION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAVILION plus a wildcard: PAVILION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAVILION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAVILION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.