Scrabble word: PATRONIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATRONIZE exist?
Definitions of PATRONIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - assume sponsorship of
- verb - do one's shopping at
- verb - treat condescendingly
- verb - be a regular customer or client of
- To act as a patron to; support or sponsor.
- To go to as a customer, especially on a regular basis.
- To treat in a condescending manner.
There are 9 letters in PATRONIZE: A E I N O P R T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATRONIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATRONIZE plus a wildcard: PATRONIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATRONIZE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATRONIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.