Scrabble word: PATRIARCHAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATRIARCHAL exist?
Definitions of PATRIARCHAL in dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of a form of social organization in which the male is the family head and title is traced through the male line
- adj - relating to or characteristic of a man who is older or higher in rank
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a patriarch.
- Of or relating to a patriarchy: a patriarchal social system.
- Ruled by a patriarch: a patriarchal see.
There are 11 letters in PATRIARCHAL: A A A C H I L P R R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATRIARCHAL plus a wildcard: PATRIARCHAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATRIARCHAL
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATRIARCHAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.