Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATHOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATHOLOGY exist?
Definitions of PATHOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science that studies the causes and nature and effects of diseases
- noun - any deviation from a healthy or normal condition
- The scientific study of the nature of disease and its causes, processes, development, and consequences.
- The anatomic or functional manifestations of a disease: the pathology of cancer.
- A departure or deviation from a normal condition: “Neighborhoods plagued by a self-perpetuating pathology of joblessness, welfare dependency, crime” (Time).
There are 9 letters in PATHOLOGY: A G H L O O P T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATHOLOGY plus a wildcard: PATHOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATHOLOGY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATHOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.