Scrabble word: PATHOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATHOLOGY exist?
Definitions of PATHOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science that studies the causes and nature and effects of diseases
- noun - any deviation from a healthy or normal condition
- The scientific study of the nature of disease and its causes, processes, development, and consequences.
- The anatomic or functional manifestations of a disease: the pathology of cancer.
- A departure or deviation from a normal condition: “Neighborhoods plagued by a self-perpetuating pathology of joblessness, welfare dependency, crime” (Time).