Scrabble word: PATHOLOGICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATHOLOGICAL exist?
Definitions of PATHOLOGICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the practice of pathology
- adj - caused by or evidencing a mentally disturbed condition
- adj - caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology
- Of or relating to pathology.
- Relating to or caused by disease.
- Of, relating to, or manifesting behavior that is habitual and compulsive: a pathological liar.
There are 12 letters in PATHOLOGICAL: A A C G H I L L O O P T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATHOLOGICAL plus a wildcard: PATHOLOGICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATHOLOGICAL
12 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATHOLOGICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.