Scrabble word: PATERNITY
Is PATERNITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATERNITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being a father
- noun - the kinship relation between an offspring and the father
- noun - the act of initiating a new idea or theory or writing
- The state of being a father; fatherhood.
- Descent on a father’s side; paternal descent.
- Of or relating to a lawsuit brought by a woman attempting to establish that a particular man is the father of her child and so must provide the child with financial support: paternity case; paternity suit.
There are 9 letters in PATERNITY: A E I N P R T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATERNITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATERNITY, to go: PATERNITY?
Rearrange the letters in PATERNITY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PATERNITY
8 letters out of PATERNITY
7 letters out of PATERNITY
6 letters out of PATERNITY
5 letters out of PATERNITY
4 letters out of PATERNITY
3 letters out of PATERNITY
2 letters out of PATERNITY
Images for PATERNITY
Lookup in Wiki for PATERNITY
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.