Scrabble word: PATERNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATERNITY exist?
Definitions of PATERNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being a father
- noun - the kinship relation between an offspring and the father
- noun - the act of initiating a new idea or theory or writing
- The state of being a father; fatherhood.
- Descent on a father’s side; paternal descent.
- Of or relating to a lawsuit brought by a woman attempting to establish that a particular man is the father of her child and so must provide the child with financial support: paternity case; paternity suit.
There are 9 letters in PATERNITY: A E I N P R T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATERNITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATERNITY plus a wildcard: PATERNITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATERNITY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATERNITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.