Scrabble word: PATCHWORK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATCHWORK exist?
Definitions of PATCHWORK in dictionaries:
- noun - a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
- noun - a quilt made by sewing patches of different materials together
- noun - sewing consisting of pieces of different materials sewn together in a pattern
- Needlework consisting of varicolored patches of material sewn together, as in a quilt.
- A collection of miscellaneous or incongruous parts; a jumble.
There are 9 letters in PATCHWORK: A C H K O P R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATCHWORK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATCHWORK plus a wildcard: PATCHWORK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATCHWORK
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATCHWORK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.