Scrabble word: PASSIONATE
Is PASSIONATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PASSIONATE in dictionaries:
- adj - having or expressing strong emotions
- Capable of, having, or dominated by powerful emotions: a family of passionate personalities.
- Wrathful by temperament; choleric.
- Marked by strong sexual desire; amorous or lustful.
- Showing or expressing strong emotion; ardent: a passionate speech against injustice.
- Arising from or marked by passion: a teacher who is passionate about her subject.
There are 10 letters in PASSIONATE: A A E I N O P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSIONATE
Click to search all anagrams of PASSIONATE plus a wildcard: PASSIONATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSIONATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASSIONATE
Lookup in Wiki for PASSIONATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.