Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PASSBOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASSBOOK exist?
Definitions of PASSBOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a record of deposits and withdrawals and interest held by depositors at certain banks
- See <A href="AHD3_B.
- A book in which a merchant records credit sales.
- An obligatory document in South Africa that identifies a Black person by tribe and enumerates official restrictions placed on the person regarding the right to work, travel, or establish residence.
- n - a depositor's book
There are 8 letters in PASSBOOK: A B K O O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSBOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASSBOOK plus a wildcard: PASSBOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSBOOK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASSBOOK
- Apple Announces New passbook App To Store Movie Tickets Retail Cards ...
- passbook for Developers - Apple Developer
- By the time 1973 rolled around and I got my second passbook you could ...
- List of passbook supported apps appears in iOS 6 App Store
- Apple WWDC iOS6 passbook app prepares iPhone to act as e-wallet ...
- passbook el futuro monedero de Apple junto con el chip NFC
- passbook for the Apple iPhone 5 will not only keep your coupons tucked ...
- Rails App Details Apples New passbook Web Service Webmonkey ...
- ... And American Airlines Have Their Eye on passbook in iOS 6 Intertech
- New app passbook. The simplest way to get all your passes in one ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.