Scrabble word: PARVENU
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARVENU exist?
Definitions of PARVENU in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has suddenly risen to a higher economic status but has not gained social acceptance of others in that class
- adj - characteristic of someone who has risen economically or socially but lacks the social skills appropriate for this new position
- adj - of or characteristic of a parvenu
- A person who has suddenly risen to a higher social and economic class and has not yet gained social acceptance by others in that class.
- noun - one who has suddenly risen above his class
There are 7 letters in PARVENU: A E N P R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARVENU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARVENU plus a wildcard: PARVENU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARVENU
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARVENU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.