Scrabble word: PARQUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARQUET exist?
Definitions of PARQUET in dictionaries:
- noun - a floor made of parquetry
- noun - seating on the main floor between the orchestra and the parquet circle
- A floor made of parquetry.
- The art or process of making parquetry.
- The part of the main floor of a theater between the orchestra pit and the parquet circle.
- The entire main floor of a theater.
- To furnish with a floor of parquetry.
- To make (a floor, for example) of parquetry.
- verb - to furnish with a floor of inlaid design
There are 7 letters in PARQUET: A E P Q R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARQUET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARQUET plus a wildcard: PARQUET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARQUET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARQUET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.