Scrabble word: PARQUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARQUET exist?
Definitions of PARQUET in dictionaries:
- noun - a floor made of parquetry
- noun - seating on the main floor between the orchestra and the parquet circle
- A floor made of parquetry.
- The art or process of making parquetry.
- The part of the main floor of a theater between the orchestra pit and the parquet circle.
- The entire main floor of a theater.
- To furnish with a floor of parquetry.
- To make (a floor, for example) of parquetry.
- verb - to furnish with a floor of inlaid design