Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARODIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARODIED exist?
Definitions of PARODIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- noun - humorous or satirical mimicry
- v - to imitate a serious literary work for comic effect
There are 8 letters in PARODIED: A D D E I O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARODIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARODIED plus a wildcard: PARODIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARODIED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARODIED
- ... to Flirt With Girls - A Creepy Pickup Artist Gets parodied - Urlesque
- Suddenly though this lady comes along and claims to be the long lost ...
- ... At WonderCon Featuring New 52 JLA and MAD parodied Justice League
- ... View topic - Everythings okay as long as Doctor Who is being parodied
- Epic Meal Time Gets parodied Again...From Prison FoodbeastFoodbeast
- Mona Lisa. Smile. Fallout Girls Blog
- he has been paraded parodied and popemobiled but pope john paul ii was ...
- ... Play Bob Beckel if The Five is Ever parodied on SNL - TVNewser
- Andrea Parodi Editore - Escursioni e Alpinismo nellAppennino Ligure ...
- Princess Peach and Super Mario Bros. parodied Lana Del Reys ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.