Scrabble word: PARAFFIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARAFFIN exist?
Definitions of PARAFFIN in dictionaries:
- noun - from crude petroleum
- noun - a series of non-aromatic saturated hydrocarbons with the general formula CnH(2n+2)
- noun - (British usage) kerosine
- A waxy, white or colorless, solid hydrocarbon mixture used to make candles, wax paper, lubricants, and sealing materials.
- A member of the alkane series.
- verb - to coat with a waxy substance
There are 8 letters in PARAFFIN: A A F F I N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARAFFIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARAFFIN plus a wildcard: PARAFFIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARAFFIN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARAFFIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.