Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAPYRUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAPYRUS exist?
Definitions of PAPYRUS in dictionaries:
- noun - paper made from the papyrus plant by cutting it in strips and pressing it flat
- noun - tall sedge of the Nile valley yielding fiber that served many purposes in historic times
- noun - a document written on papyrus
- A tall, aquatic, Mediterranean sedge (Cyperus papyrus) having numerous drooping rays grouped in umbels.
- A material on which to write made from the pith or the stems of this sedge, used especially by the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans.
- A document written on this material.
- adj - a tall aquatic plant [n -RUSES or -RI] : PAPYRAL, PAPYRIAN, PAPYRINE
There are 7 letters in PAPYRUS: A P P R S U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAPYRUS plus a wildcard: PAPYRUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAPYRUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAPYRUS
- The word paper is derived from the word papyrus which was a plant ...
- papyrus paper background Stock Photo Marek Uliasz 2055215
- Papelespapyrus plant.jpg - Wikipedia
- File01756 - Cyperus papyrus (papyrus-Staude).JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Curled up sheets of papyrus paper Stock Photo boris mrdja ...
- Mexican papyrus
- Sterzoeker papyrus
- Egyptian papyrus Cyperus papyrus
- cyperus papyrusrumput papyrus debungor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.