Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAPILLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAPILLA exist?
Definitions of PAPILLA in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) a tiny outgrowth on the surface of a petal or leaf
- noun - a small nipple-shaped protuberance concerned with taste, touch, or smell
- noun - a small projection of tissue at the base of a hair or tooth or feather
- A small nipplelike projection, such as a protuberance on the skin, at the root of a hair or feather, or at the base of a developing tooth.
- One of the small, round or cone-shaped protuberances on the top of the tongue that contain taste buds.
- A pimple or pustule.
- A minute projection on the surface of a stigma, petal, or leaf.
- adj - a nipple-like projection [n -LAE] : PAPILLAR
There are 7 letters in PAPILLA: A A I L L P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAPILLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAPILLA plus a wildcard: PAPILLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAPILLA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAPILLA
- papilla - definition of papilla in the Medical dictionary - by the ...
- Plate 10.181 Foliate papilla
- dermal papillae.gif
- Renal papilla - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Figure 20 papillae [view large image]
- FileBergmeisters papilla x 6.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- papilla de pltanos peras y manzanas asadas
- Filepapilla.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- hair biology - hair follicle dermal papilla
- CT Evaluation of the Bulging papilla with Endoscopic Correlation 1
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.