Scrabble word: PAPILLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAPILLA exist?
Definitions of PAPILLA in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) a tiny outgrowth on the surface of a petal or leaf
- noun - a small nipple-shaped protuberance concerned with taste, touch, or smell
- noun - a small projection of tissue at the base of a hair or tooth or feather
- A small nipplelike projection, such as a protuberance on the skin, at the root of a hair or feather, or at the base of a developing tooth.
- One of the small, round or cone-shaped protuberances on the top of the tongue that contain taste buds.
- A pimple or pustule.
- A minute projection on the surface of a stigma, petal, or leaf.
- adj - a nipple-like projection [n -LAE] : PAPILLAR