Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAPAYA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAPAYA exist?
Definitions of PAPAYA in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit
- noun - large oval melon-like tropical fruit with yellowish flesh
- An evergreen, usually dioecious, tropical American tree (Carica papaya) having a crown of palmately divided leaves with pinnate lobes and large, yellow, edible fruit.
- The fruit of this tree.
- adj - a melon-like fruit [n -S] : PAPAYAN
There are 6 letters in PAPAYA: A A A P P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAPAYA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAPAYA plus a wildcard: PAPAYA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAPAYA
Images for PAPAYA
- papaya ( Carica papaya )
- The papaya tree ( Carica papaya ) is a tropical fruit that originated ...
- papaya Enzyme
- papaya Salad or Som Tam Got Passport
- Green papaya Salad Recipe For Greenies
- Pintar dibujo papaya de la categora Frutas
- Suria Helang Lui Edible Landscape - papaya Tree
- How Many Calories in papayas
- papaya tree by Nicholas Hellmuth with a Nikon D200