Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAPACY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAPACY exist?
Definitions of PAPACY in dictionaries:
- noun - the government of the Roman Catholic Church
- The office and jurisdiction of a pope.
- The period of time during which a pope is in office.
- The system of church government headed by the pope.
- noun - the office of the pope
There are 6 letters in PAPACY: A A C P P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAPACY plus a wildcard: PAPACY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAPACY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAPACY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.