Scrabble word: PANTOMIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANTOMIME exist?
Definitions of PANTOMIME in dictionaries:
- noun - a performance using gestures and body movements without words
- verb - act out without words but with gestures and bodily movements only
- Communication by means of gesture and facial expression: Some tourists make themselves understood abroad by pantomime.
- The telling of a story without words, by means of bodily movements, gestures, and facial expressions.
- A play, dance, or other theatrical performance characterized by such wordless storytelling.
- An ancient Roman theatrical performance in which one actor played all the parts by means of gesture and movement, accompanied by a narrative chorus.
- A player in such a performance.
- To represent or express by pantomime: pantomine a story on the stage; pantomimed “baby” by cradling an imaginary infant.
There are 9 letters in PANTOMIME: A E I M M N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANTOMIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANTOMIME plus a wildcard: PANTOMIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANTOMIME
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words