Scrabble word: PANTOMIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANTOMIME exist?
Definitions of PANTOMIME in dictionaries:
- noun - a performance using gestures and body movements without words
- verb - act out without words but with gestures and bodily movements only
- Communication by means of gesture and facial expression: Some tourists make themselves understood abroad by pantomime.
- The telling of a story without words, by means of bodily movements, gestures, and facial expressions.
- A play, dance, or other theatrical performance characterized by such wordless storytelling.
- An ancient Roman theatrical performance in which one actor played all the parts by means of gesture and movement, accompanied by a narrative chorus.
- A player in such a performance.
- To represent or express by pantomime: pantomine a story on the stage; pantomimed “baby” by cradling an imaginary infant.
There are 9 letters in PANTOMIME: A E I M M N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANTOMIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANTOMIME plus a wildcard: PANTOMIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANTOMIME
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PANTOMIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.