Scrabble word: PALPABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALPABLE exist?
Definitions of PALPABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being perceived
- adj - can be felt by palpation
- Capable of being handled, touched, or felt; tangible: “Anger rushed out in a palpable wave through his arms and legs” (Herman Wouk).
- Easily perceived; obvious: “There was a palpable sense of expectation in the court” (Nelson DeMille).
- That can be felt by palpating: a palpable tumor.
- adv - capable of being felt [adj] : PALPABLY
There are 8 letters in PALPABLE: A A B E L L P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALPABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALPABLE plus a wildcard: PALPABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALPABLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALPABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.