Scrabble word: PALPABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALPABLE exist?
Definitions of PALPABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being perceived
- adj - can be felt by palpation
- Capable of being handled, touched, or felt; tangible: “Anger rushed out in a palpable wave through his arms and legs” (Herman Wouk).
- Easily perceived; obvious: “There was a palpable sense of expectation in the court” (Nelson DeMille).
- That can be felt by palpating: a palpable tumor.
- adv - capable of being felt [adj] : PALPABLY