Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALLIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLIUM exist?
Definitions of PALLIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of unmyelinated neurons (the grey matter) forming the cortex of the cerebrum
- noun - (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) vestment consisting of a band encircling the shoulders with two lappets hanging in front and back
- noun - cloak or mantle worn by men in ancient Rome
- A cloak or mantle worn by the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- A vestment worn by the pope and conferred by him on archbishops and sometimes on bishops.
- The mantle of gray matter forming the cerebral cortex.
- The mantle of a mollusk, brachiopod, or bird.
- n - a cloak worn in ancient Rome
There are 7 letters in PALLIUM: A I L L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLIUM plus a wildcard: PALLIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLIUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALLIUM
- Metropolitan William Receives pallium in Rome - Catholic Answers ...
- he pope would begin wearing a shorter pallium a circular woolen ...
- Tunica y pallium
- Una semejanza increible la de la Tiara corona y de los colgantes ...
- The archbishop dons his pallium for the first time.
- Flexopectenglaber (Linnaeus 1758) Outstanding Yellow F504 mm ...
- pallium the pallium is a distinctive vestment of metropolitan ...
- Unicorn On the pallium etc.
- Anatomical Foundations of Neuroscience
- Dinner-Invitation-Letter - How to Write a Formal Invitation for a ...