Is PALLIUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALLIUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of unmyelinated neurons (the grey matter) forming the cortex of the cerebrum
- noun - (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) vestment consisting of a band encircling the shoulders with two lappets hanging in front and back
- noun - cloak or mantle worn by men in ancient Rome
- A cloak or mantle worn by the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- A vestment worn by the pope and conferred by him on archbishops and sometimes on bishops.
- The mantle of gray matter forming the cerebral cortex.
- The mantle of a mollusk, brachiopod, or bird.
- noun - a cloak worn in ancient Rome
There are 7 letters in PALLIUM: A I L L M P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLIUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALLIUM, to go: PALLIUM?
Rearrange the letters in PALLIUM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PALLIUM
6 letters out of PALLIUM
5 letters out of PALLIUM
4 letters out of PALLIUM
3 letters out of PALLIUM
2 letters out of PALLIUM
Contextual use of PALLIUM
Images for PALLIUM
What's nearby PALLIUM
Lookup in Wiki for PALLIUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALLIUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALLIUM"