Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALLIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLIUM exist?
Definitions of PALLIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of unmyelinated neurons (the grey matter) forming the cortex of the cerebrum
- noun - (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) vestment consisting of a band encircling the shoulders with two lappets hanging in front and back
- noun - cloak or mantle worn by men in ancient Rome
- A cloak or mantle worn by the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- A vestment worn by the pope and conferred by him on archbishops and sometimes on bishops.
- The mantle of gray matter forming the cerebral cortex.
- The mantle of a mollusk, brachiopod, or bird.
- noun - a cloak worn in ancient Rome
There are 7 letters in PALLIUM: A I L L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLIUM plus a wildcard: PALLIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLIUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALLIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.