Scrabble word: PALLIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLIUM exist?
Definitions of PALLIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of unmyelinated neurons (the grey matter) forming the cortex of the cerebrum
- noun - (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) vestment consisting of a band encircling the shoulders with two lappets hanging in front and back
- noun - cloak or mantle worn by men in ancient Rome
- A cloak or mantle worn by the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- A vestment worn by the pope and conferred by him on archbishops and sometimes on bishops.
- The mantle of gray matter forming the cerebral cortex.
- The mantle of a mollusk, brachiopod, or bird.
- noun - a cloak worn in ancient Rome