Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALLIATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLIATIVE exist?
Definitions of PALLIATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - remedy that alleviates pain without curing
- adj - moderating pain or sorrow by making it easier to bear
- Tending or serving to palliate.
- One that palliates, especially a palliative drug or medicine.
There are 10 letters in PALLIATIVE: A A E I I L L P T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLIATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLIATIVE plus a wildcard: PALLIATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLIATIVE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALLIATIVE
- palliative Care
- palliative Care Summit Brings Together Leaders From Across the ...
- Die Geschichte der palliative Care
- Nerdy Science Blog Blog Archive palliative Chemotherapy
- palliative Care
- HHC - palliative Care
- Our Staff - Massachusetts General Hospital Boston MA
- TriCentral PC Toolkit Chapter 4 TriCentral palliative Care Program ...
- palliative Care Morphine Ativan
- New palliative care unit at the Montreal General Hospital McGill ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.