Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALLIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLIATION exist?
Definitions of PALLIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - easing the severity of a pain or a disease without removing the cause
- noun - to act in such a way as to cause an offense to seem less serious
There are 10 letters in PALLIATION: A A I I L L N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLIATION plus a wildcard: PALLIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLIATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALLIATION
- palliation Mutilation
- How Old is Justin Bieber palliation misconfiguration THG Week in ...
- At this time surgery offers the only likely chance to cure liver ...
- Hvad er palliation Danmarks Lungeforening
- When palliative treatment achieves more than palliation Instances of ...
- Roku adult free channel list
- ... palliation of Dysphagia From Esophageal or Gastric Cardia Cancer A
- ... - Endoscopic NdYAG laser palliation of malignant duodenal tumors
- of Cancer - Figure 2 for article Estimating prognosis and palliation ...
- ... Studies of 177Lu-EDTMP for Human Bone Pain palliation Therapy Trials
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.