Scrabble word: PALAVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALAVERS exist?
Definitions of PALAVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - flattery intended to persuade
- noun - loud and confused and empty talk
- verb - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- verb - influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- verb - have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds
- adj - to talk rapidly and trivially [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHATTERY
There are 8 letters in PALAVERS: A A E L P R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALAVERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALAVERS plus a wildcard: PALAVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALAVERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALAVERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.