Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALAVER exist?
Definitions of PALAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - flattery intended to persuade
- noun - loud and confused and empty talk
- verb - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- verb - influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- verb - have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds
- Idle chatter.
- Talk intended to charm or beguile.
- A parley between European explorers and representatives of local populations, especially in Africa.
- adj - to talk rapidly and trivially [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHATTERY
There are 7 letters in PALAVER: A A E L P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALAVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALAVER plus a wildcard: PALAVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALAVER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALAVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.