Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALATIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALATIAL exist?
Definitions of PALATIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or being a palace
- adj - suitable for or like a palace
- Of or suitable for a palace: palatial furnishings.
- Of the nature of a palace, as in spaciousness or ornateness: a palatial yacht.
- adj - a royal residence [n -S] : PALACED
There are 8 letters in PALATIAL: A A A I L L P T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALATIAL plus a wildcard: PALATIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALATIAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALATIAL
- pretty design white palatial bedroom textured feature walljpeg Pretty ...
- Homes In Mountains
- Ultra Contemporary House on Australia Gold Coast Modern House ...
- ... Royal Designs - Image 01 Cream Burgundy Blue palatial Regal Lounge
- palatial Home on Ocean Parkway near Brighton Beach palatial Home on ...
- Fairytale Riad of La Sultana Hotel and Spa in the heart of Marrakech ...
- Great Bathroom Decorating Ideas - Image 13 palatial Floral Metallic ...
- Hayloft Mid-Century Golden Key palatial Ltd. Sideboard
- Low-voltage architectural lighting creates a palatial effect ...
- Courthouse Squares palatial Hotel Portland North Coast Oregon