Scrabble word: PALATIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALATIAL exist?
Definitions of PALATIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or being a palace
- adj - suitable for or like a palace
- Of or suitable for a palace: palatial furnishings.
- Of the nature of a palace, as in spaciousness or ornateness: a palatial yacht.
- adj - a royal residence [n -S] : PALACED
There are 8 letters in PALATIAL: A A A I L L P T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALATIAL plus a wildcard: PALATIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALATIAL
Images for PALATIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.