Scrabble word: PALATAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALATAL exist?
Definitions of PALATAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a semivowel produced with the tongue near the palate (like the initial sound in the English word `yeast')
- adj - relating to or lying near the palate
- adj - produced with the front of the tongue near or touching the hard palate (as `y') or with the blade of the tongue near the hard palate (as `ch' in `chin' or `j' in `gin')
- Of or relating to the palate.
- Produced with the front of the tongue near or against the hard palate, as the (y) in English young.
- Produced with the blade of the tongue near the hard palate, as the (ch) in English chin.
- A palatal sound.
- noun - a bone of the palate
There are 7 letters in PALATAL: A A A L L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALATAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALATAL plus a wildcard: PALATAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALATAL
Images for PALATAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.