Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALATAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALATAL exist?
Definitions of PALATAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a semivowel produced with the tongue near the palate (like the initial sound in the English word `yeast')
- adj - relating to or lying near the palate
- adj - produced with the front of the tongue near or touching the hard palate (as `y') or with the blade of the tongue near the hard palate (as `ch' in `chin' or `j' in `gin')
- Of or relating to the palate.
- Produced with the front of the tongue near or against the hard palate, as the (y) in English young.
- Produced with the blade of the tongue near the hard palate, as the (ch) in English chin.
- A palatal sound.
- n - a bone of the palate
There are 7 letters in PALATAL: A A A L L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALATAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALATAL plus a wildcard: PALATAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALATAL
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALATAL
- palatal Bar Hutta Smiles
- nasolabiopalatal cleft - Humpath.com - Human pathology
- FileDental palatal expander 002 (2).jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... - Centro de Atendimento Integral ao Fissurado Lbio palatal
- Cleft lip cleft palate cleft rhinoplasty dermatography Marbella
- Anlisis de Jarabak Diagnstico Radiolgico Online
- German palatal vowels
- Brazilian Dental Journal - Effect of microwave treatments on ...
- George M. Myracle DDS Orthodontist - Crossbite