Scrabble word: PALATAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALATAL exist?
Definitions of PALATAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a semivowel produced with the tongue near the palate (like the initial sound in the English word `yeast')
- adj - relating to or lying near the palate
- adj - produced with the front of the tongue near or touching the hard palate (as `y') or with the blade of the tongue near the hard palate (as `ch' in `chin' or `j' in `gin')
- Of or relating to the palate.
- Produced with the front of the tongue near or against the hard palate, as the (y) in English young.
- Produced with the blade of the tongue near the hard palate, as the (ch) in English chin.
- A palatal sound.
- noun - a bone of the palate