Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAKEHA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAKEHA exist?
Definitions of PAKEHA in dictionaries:
- n - a person who is not of Maori descent
There are 6 letters in PAKEHA: A A E H K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAKEHA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAKEHA plus a wildcard: PAKEHA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAKEHA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAKEHA
- pakeha Maoris for a day.  - Photograph Collection - Heritage ...
- pakeha - Maori - T Bentley Gifts New Zealand - NZ Shop Shop New ...
- FLOTILLA AUSTRALIA
- pakeha - IMO 1131759 - ShipSpotting.com - Ship Photos and Ship Tracker
- pakeha too have a rich full history Stuff.co.nz
- pakeha-Sketches4-year2003 by DenisM79 on deviantART
- Auckland War Memorial Museum - HMNZT-82-pakeha
- pakehas know how to party ... oh yeahhh you cant beat tea and ...
- submitted to the indigo mother tongue online exhibition..