Scrabble word: PAJAMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAJAMA exist?
Definitions of PAJAMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a pair of loose trousers tied by a drawstring around the waist
- noun - (usually plural) loose-fitting nightclothes worn for sleeping or lounging
- A loose-fitting garment consisting of trousers and a jacket, worn for sleeping or lounging.
- Often used to modify another noun: a pajama top; a pajama party.
- noun - a garment for sleeping or lounging
There are 6 letters in PAJAMA: A A A J M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAJAMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAJAMA plus a wildcard: PAJAMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAJAMA
Images for PAJAMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.