Scrabble word: PADDY
Is PADDY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PADDY in dictionaries:
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Irish descent
- noun - an irrigated or flooded field where rice is grown
- noun - rice in the husk either gathered or still in the field
- Rice, especially in the husk, whether gathered or still in the field.
- A specially irrigated or flooded field where rice is grown.
- noun - a rice field
There are 5 letters in PADDY: A D D P Y
Click to search all anagrams of PADDY plus a wildcard: PADDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PADDY
Images for PADDY
Lookup in Wiki for PADDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.