Scrabble word: PADDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PADDED exist?
Definitions of PADDED in dictionaries:
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- noun - a block of absorbent material saturated with ink
- noun - a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- noun - a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- noun - temporary living quarters
- noun - the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- adj - softened by the addition of cushions or padding
- verb - to line or stuff with soft material
There are 6 letters in PADDED: A D D D E P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PADDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PADDED plus a wildcard: PADDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PADDED
Images for PADDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.