Scrabble word: PACKAGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACKAGING exist?
Definitions of PACKAGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the business of packing
- noun - a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution
- noun - material used to make packages
- verb - put into a box
- The act, process, industry, art, or style of packing.
- Material used for making packages.
- The manner in which something, such as a proposal or product, or someone, such as a candidate or an author, is presented to the public.
There are 9 letters in PACKAGING: A A C G G I K N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PACKAGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PACKAGING plus a wildcard: PACKAGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PACKAGING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PACKAGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.