Scrabble word: PACKAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACKAGE exist?
Definitions of PACKAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun - a wrapped container
- noun - (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory
- verb - put into a box
- A wrapped or boxed object; a parcel.
- A container in which something is packed for storage or transportion.
- A preassembled unit.
- A commodity, such as food, uniformly processed and containerized.
- A proposition or an offer composed of several items, each of which must be accepted.
- verb - to make into a package (a wrapped or boxed object)