Scrabble word: PACKAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACKAGE exist?
Definitions of PACKAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun - a wrapped container
- noun - (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory
- verb - put into a box
- A wrapped or boxed object; a parcel.
- A container in which something is packed for storage or transportion.
- A preassembled unit.
- A commodity, such as food, uniformly processed and containerized.
- A proposition or an offer composed of several items, each of which must be accepted.
- verb - to make into a package (a wrapped or boxed object)
There are 7 letters in PACKAGE: A A C E G K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PACKAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PACKAGE plus a wildcard: PACKAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PACKAGE
Images for PACKAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.