Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OXIDIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OXIDIZE exist?
Definitions of OXIDIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - enter into a combination with oxygen or become converted into an oxide
- verb - add oxygen to or combine with oxygen
- To combine with oxygen; make into an oxide.
- To increase the positive charge or valence of (an element) by removing electrons.
- To become oxidized.
- verb - to combine with oxygen
There are 7 letters in OXIDIZE: D E I I O X Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OXIDIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OXIDIZE plus a wildcard: OXIDIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OXIDIZE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OXIDIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.