Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OXIDATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OXIDATION exist?
Definitions of OXIDATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of oxidizing
- The combination of a substance with oxygen.
- A reaction in which the atoms in an element lose electrons and the valence of the element is correspondingly increased.
There are 9 letters in OXIDATION: A D I I N O O T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OXIDATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OXIDATION plus a wildcard: OXIDATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OXIDATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OXIDATION
- devices chemistry oxidation and reduction electrons oxidation and ...
- oxidation of epitaxial alloy films and single crystals
- Negative oxidation NOAH Tablet
- Pyruvate oxidation andthe Krebs cycle
- oxidation of metals
- Visuals oxidation of iron to form rust
- ... one or more electrons (oxidation and reduction are usually linked
- Figure 1. Biosynthesis of n-3 and n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Cellular oxidation vs. Burning of Sugar
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.