Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OXBOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does OXBOW exist?
Definitions of OXBOW in dictionaries:
- noun - the land inside an oxbow bend in a river
- noun - a U-shaped curve in a stream
- noun - a wooden framework bent in the shape of a U
- A U-shaped piece of wood that fits under and around the neck of an ox, with its upper ends attached to the bar of the yoke.
- A Ushaped bend in a river.
- The land within such a bend of a river.
- noun - a U-shaped piece of wood in an ox yoke
There are 5 letters in OXBOW: B O O W X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OXBOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OXBOW plus a wildcard: OXBOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OXBOW
Images for OXBOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.