Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVISAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVISAC exist?
Definitions of OVISAC in dictionaries:
- An egg-containing capsule, such as an ootheca or a Graafian follicle.
- n - a sac containing an ovum or ova
There are 6 letters in OVISAC: A C I O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVISAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVISAC plus a wildcard: OVISAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVISAC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVISAC
- ovisac Define ovisac at Dictionary.com
- Head Latustu - Aion NPC - aiondatabase.com
- The ovisacs of Ptychobranchus occidentalis appear to mimic larval fish ...
- ovisac of cottony camellia scale
- cottony camellia scale adult with ovisac
- Lander University
- 204. The Ovaries Of Persons Who Have Died In The Prime Of Life Present
- ovisac of female mealybug Nipaecoccus viridis opened revealing pink ...