Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERSEWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERSEWN exist?
Definitions of OVERSEWN in dictionaries:
- adj - sewn together with overhand stitches (close vertical stitches that pass over and draw the two edges together)
- v - to sew with short, vertical stitches
There are 8 letters in OVERSEWN: E E N O R S V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERSEWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERSEWN plus a wildcard: OVERSEWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERSEWN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERSEWN
- Time goes by in the blink of an eye. Where DID that little boy go -)
- Stitches and Seams Alterations Full Bust Adjustment for Shirred ...
- Later back at Lisas getting ready to cook the crabs we caught
- ... of machined tape and cord oversewn to replicate catalogue no 754
- Stitches and Seams Its the Weekend
- oversewn Another Figure 8 Scarf
- Stitches and Seams In the Nick of Time
- New Toy Playtime on the Viking 6010
- New Studies Demonstrate Benefits of Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy ...
- oversewn My Treadle Serger
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.