Scrabble word: OVERKILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERKILL exist?
Definitions of OVERKILL in dictionaries:
- noun - the capability to obliterate a target with more weapons (especially nuclear weapons) than are required
- noun - any effort that seems to go farther than would be necessary to achieve its goal
- Destructive nuclear capacity exceeding the amount needed to destroy an enemy.
- Excessive killing.
- An excess of what is necessary or appropriate for a particular end: “government overkill in dealing with dissent” (Jesse Unruh).
- verb - to destroy with more nuclear force than required