Scrabble word: OVERKILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERKILL exist?
Definitions of OVERKILL in dictionaries:
- noun - the capability to obliterate a target with more weapons (especially nuclear weapons) than are required
- noun - any effort that seems to go farther than would be necessary to achieve its goal
- Destructive nuclear capacity exceeding the amount needed to destroy an enemy.
- Excessive killing.
- An excess of what is necessary or appropriate for a particular end: “government overkill in dealing with dissent” (Jesse Unruh).
- verb - to destroy with more nuclear force than required
There are 8 letters in OVERKILL: E I K L L O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERKILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERKILL plus a wildcard: OVERKILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERKILL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERKILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.