Scrabble word: OVERHEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERHEAD exist?
Definitions of OVERHEAD in dictionaries:
- noun - the expense of maintaining property (e.g., paying property taxes and utilities and insurance)
- noun - (computer science) the processing time required by a device prior to the execution of a command
- noun - (computer science) the disk space required for information that is not data but is used for location and timing
- noun - a transparency for use with an overhead projector
- noun - (nautical) the top surface of an enclosed space on a ship
- noun - a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
- adj - located or originating from above
- adv - above your head
- adv - above the head
- Located, functioning, or originating from above.
- Of or relating to the operating expenses of a business.
- The operating expenses of a business, including the costs of rent, utilities, interior decoration, and taxes, exclusive of labor and materials.
- The top surface in an enclosed space of a ship.
- Something, such as a light fixture, that is located above head height.
- A stroke in a game, such as tennis or badminton, that is made with a hard downward motion from above the head.
- An overhead projector.
- noun - the general cost of running a business