Scrabble word: OVERHEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERHEAD exist?
Definitions of OVERHEAD in dictionaries:
- noun - the expense of maintaining property (e.g., paying property taxes and utilities and insurance)
- noun - (computer science) the processing time required by a device prior to the execution of a command
- noun - (computer science) the disk space required for information that is not data but is used for location and timing
- noun - a transparency for use with an overhead projector
- noun - (nautical) the top surface of an enclosed space on a ship
- noun - a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
- adj - located or originating from above
- adv - above your head
- adv - above the head
- Located, functioning, or originating from above.
- Of or relating to the operating expenses of a business.
- The operating expenses of a business, including the costs of rent, utilities, interior decoration, and taxes, exclusive of labor and materials.
- The top surface in an enclosed space of a ship.
- Something, such as a light fixture, that is located above head height.
- A stroke in a game, such as tennis or badminton, that is made with a hard downward motion from above the head.
- An overhead projector.
- noun - the general cost of running a business
There are 8 letters in OVERHEAD: A D E E H O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERHEAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERHEAD plus a wildcard: OVERHEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERHEAD
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERHEAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.