Scrabble word: OVERFLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERFLOW exist?
Definitions of OVERFLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a large flow
- noun - the occurrence of surplus liquid (as water) exceeding the limit or capacity
- verb - flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- verb - overflow with a certain feeling
- To flow or run over the top, brim, or banks.
- To be filled beyond capacity, as a container or waterway.
- To have a boundless supply; be superabundant.
- To flow over the top, brim, or banks of.
- To spread or cover over; flood.
- To cause to fill beyond capacity.
- The act of overflowing.
- Something that flows over; an excess.
- An outlet or a vent through which excess liquid may escape.
- A condition in which a calculation produces a unit of data too large to be stored in the location allotted to it.
- verb - to flow over the top of
There are 8 letters in OVERFLOW: E F L O O R V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERFLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERFLOW plus a wildcard: OVERFLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERFLOW
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERFLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.