Scrabble word: OVERFLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERFLOW exist?
Definitions of OVERFLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a large flow
- noun - the occurrence of surplus liquid (as water) exceeding the limit or capacity
- verb - flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- verb - overflow with a certain feeling
- To flow or run over the top, brim, or banks.
- To be filled beyond capacity, as a container or waterway.
- To have a boundless supply; be superabundant.
- To flow over the top, brim, or banks of.
- To spread or cover over; flood.
- To cause to fill beyond capacity.
- The act of overflowing.
- Something that flows over; an excess.
- An outlet or a vent through which excess liquid may escape.
- A condition in which a calculation produces a unit of data too large to be stored in the location allotted to it.
- verb - to flow over the top of