Scrabble word: OVERDRAFT
Is OVERDRAFT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OVERDRAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a draft in excess of the credit balance
- The maximum amount of credit extended to a customer.
- Also overdraught (-dr4ft).
- A current of air made to pass over the ignited fuel in a furnace.
- A series of flues in a brick kiln designed to force air down from the top.
- The air so forced.
There are 9 letters in OVERDRAFT: A D E F O R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERDRAFT
Click to search all anagrams of OVERDRAFT plus a wildcard: OVERDRAFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERDRAFT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERDRAFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.