Scrabble word: OVERCASTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERCASTING exist?
Definitions of OVERCASTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a long whipstitch or overhand stitch overlying an edge to prevent raveling
- verb - make overcast or cloudy
- verb - sew over the edge of with long slanting wide stitches
- verb - sew with an overcast stitch from one section to the next
- The act of sewing raw edges of material with long, overlying stitches to prevent raveling.
- The stitching so done.
- The stitch used to overcast.
There are 11 letters in OVERCASTING: A C E G I N O R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERCASTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERCASTING plus a wildcard: OVERCASTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERCASTING
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERCASTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.