Scrabble word: OVERCASTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERCASTING exist?
Definitions of OVERCASTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a long whipstitch or overhand stitch overlying an edge to prevent raveling
- verb - make overcast or cloudy
- verb - sew over the edge of with long slanting wide stitches
- verb - sew with an overcast stitch from one section to the next
- The act of sewing raw edges of material with long, overlying stitches to prevent raveling.
- The stitching so done.
- The stitch used to overcast.