Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERCALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERCALL exist?
Definitions of OVERCALL in dictionaries:
- noun - (bridge) a bid that is higher than your opponent's bid (especially when your partner has not bid at all and your bid exceeds the value of your hand)
- An overbid.
- An instance of overcalling in bridge.
- The amount of additional money, often 10 to 20 percent of the original amount invested, that can be requested from the financial backers of a theatrical production.
- v - to bid higher than
There are 8 letters in OVERCALL: A C E L L O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERCALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERCALL plus a wildcard: OVERCALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERCALL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERCALL
- GamesGuru.rs - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Igrica za kompjuter
- Sabrina Salerno Free Music Tour Dates Photos Videos
- Man Attacks Boy Over Call of Duty Games Lost aibob
- Eric Greco
- Smarthold - nitsuko. centrales nitsuko - venta de central nitsuko
- June 2012 Not Just the ACBL Story But HISTORY
- Allegations that Darren Woods also known as Dooshcom on 888 poker is a ...
- Paramount Vintage
- In recent years the Michaels cue bid has gained in popularity ...