Scrabble word: OVERBURDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERBURDEN exist?
Definitions of OVERBURDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the surface soil that must be moved away to get at coal seams and mineral deposits
- noun - an excessive burden
- verb - burden with too much work or responsibility
- verb - load with excessive weight
- To burden with too much weight; overload.
- To subject to an excessive burden or strain; overtax.
- An excessive burden; an overload.
- Material overlying a useful mineral deposit.
- Sedimentary rock covering older crystalline layers.
- A sterile stratum overlying a stratum bearing traces of the culture being studied.
There are 10 letters in OVERBURDEN: B D E E N O R R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERBURDEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERBURDEN plus a wildcard: OVERBURDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERBURDEN
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERBURDEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.