Scrabble word: OVERBURDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERBURDEN exist?
Definitions of OVERBURDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the surface soil that must be moved away to get at coal seams and mineral deposits
- noun - an excessive burden
- verb - burden with too much work or responsibility
- verb - load with excessive weight
- To burden with too much weight; overload.
- To subject to an excessive burden or strain; overtax.
- An excessive burden; an overload.
- Material overlying a useful mineral deposit.
- Sedimentary rock covering older crystalline layers.
- A sterile stratum overlying a stratum bearing traces of the culture being studied.