Scrabble word: OVERBURDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERBURDEN exist?
Definitions of OVERBURDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the surface soil that must be moved away to get at coal seams and mineral deposits
- noun - an excessive burden
- verb - burden with too much work or responsibility
- verb - load with excessive weight
- To burden with too much weight; overload.
- To subject to an excessive burden or strain; overtax.
- An excessive burden; an overload.
- Material overlying a useful mineral deposit.
- Sedimentary rock covering older crystalline layers.
- A sterile stratum overlying a stratum bearing traces of the culture being studied.
There are 10 letters in OVERBURDEN: B D E E N O R R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERBURDEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERBURDEN plus a wildcard: OVERBURDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERBURDEN
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words