Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERBLOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERBLOWN exist?
Definitions of OVERBLOWN in dictionaries:
- adj - puffed up with vanity
- adj - past the stage of full bloom
- Done to excess; overdone: overblown decorations.
- Full of empty or pretentious language; bombastic: overblown oratory.
- Past the stage of full bloom: overblown roses.
- Very fat; obese.
- Having been blown down or over: a pile of overblown saplings.
- verb - to give excessive importance to
There are 9 letters in OVERBLOWN: B E L N O O R V W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERBLOWN plus a wildcard: OVERBLOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERBLOWN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERBLOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.