Scrabble word: OVERBID
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERBID exist?
Definitions of OVERBID in dictionaries:
- noun - a bid that is higher than preceding bids
- noun - (bridge) a bid that is higher than your opponent's bid (especially when your partner has not bid at all and your bid exceeds the value of your hand)
- verb - to bid for more tricks than one can expect to win,
- verb - bid more than the object is worth
- To outbid (a person) for something, as at an auction.
- To bid more than the value of (one’s hand in bridge, for example).
- verb - to bid higher than