Scrabble word: OUTWEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTWEAR exist?
Definitions of OUTWEAR in dictionaries:
- verb - last longer than others
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- To last longer than; outlast: durable clothing that outwears other brands.
- To get over (something) by the passage of time; outgrow: “He... may outwear those unattractive qualities of character” (Westminster Gazette).
- verb - to last longer than
There are 7 letters in OUTWEAR: A E O R T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTWEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTWEAR plus a wildcard: OUTWEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTWEAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTWEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.