Scrabble word: OUTTAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTTAKE exist?
Definitions of OUTTAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a scene that is filmed but is not used in the final editing of the film
- A section or scene, as of a movie, that is filmed but not used in the final version.
- A complete version, as of a recording, that is dropped in favor of another version.
- An opening for outward discharge; a vent.
- noun - a passage outwards
There are 7 letters in OUTTAKE: A E K O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTTAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTTAKE plus a wildcard: OUTTAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTTAKE
Images for OUTTAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.