Scrabble word: OUTPOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTPOST exist?
Definitions of OUTPOST in dictionaries:
- noun - a station in a remote or sparsely populated location
- noun - a settlement on the frontier of civilization
- noun - a military post stationed at a distance from the main body of troops
- A detachment of troops stationed at a distance from a main force to guard against surprise attacks.
- The station occupied by such troops.
- A usually small military base established in another country.
- An outlying settlement.
- noun - a body of troops stationed at a distance from the main body
There are 7 letters in OUTPOST: O O P S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTPOST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTPOST plus a wildcard: OUTPOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTPOST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTPOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.