Scrabble word: OUTPOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTPOST exist?
Definitions of OUTPOST in dictionaries:
- noun - a station in a remote or sparsely populated location
- noun - a settlement on the frontier of civilization
- noun - a military post stationed at a distance from the main body of troops
- A detachment of troops stationed at a distance from a main force to guard against surprise attacks.
- The station occupied by such troops.
- A usually small military base established in another country.
- An outlying settlement.
- noun - a body of troops stationed at a distance from the main body