Scrabble word: OSTRACISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSTRACISM exist?
Definitions of OSTRACISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being banished or ostracized (excluded from society by general consent)
- noun - the act of excluding someone from society by general consent
- The act of banishing or excluding.
- Banishment or exclusion from a group; disgrace.
- In Athens and other cities of ancient Greece, the temporary banishment by popular vote of a citizen considered dangerous to the state.
There are 9 letters in OSTRACISM: A C I M O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSTRACISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSTRACISM plus a wildcard: OSTRACISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSTRACISM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSTRACISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.